lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Slavik from Ukraine


Name:Slavik
Age:28
City and country of origin:
Zaporozhya, Ukraine

1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?

6 months in 2005,Horta Guinardó and Eixample


2.What made you move here?

I was doing a project for a company over there.


3.What made you leave / stay?

I wanted to stay but could not figure out all the bureaucracy. Also I needed to finish my studies (which I could have done and wanted to do in Barcelona, but again, forests of bureaucracy).


4.What you like the most about Barcelona.

Almost everything, especially the people.


5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.

Unaccounted homeless people.


6.Name one special place in Barcelona.

Montjuic


7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.

A dream

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario