lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

Nuria from Argentina


Name: Nuria Rico
Age: 28
City and country of origin: Buenos Aires, Argentina


1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?

I have been living in Barcelona for three years, always in the city centre.



2.What made you move here?

The reason I came is because my family was from here. First I was only coming for three months, but then I have stayed for several reasons.



3.What made you leave / stay?

My desire of getting to know the world.



4.What you like the most about Barcelona.

That it is a relatively small city, that it has the sea and the mountains. It feels like a big town to me.



5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.

The dirt in the city center, all those bikes getting stolen and thiefs in general.



6.Name a special place in Barcelona.

The Montjuïc castle and its views.



7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.

Freedom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario