miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

Vania from Portugal



Name: Vânia Smeets

Age: 26

City and country of origin: Cascais, Portugal


1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?

Approximately 3 years


2.What made you move here?

I came to study, I participated on a Master which consisted of 4 months in Barcelona and 4 months in The Netherlands. In the end I had to do a traineeship and had an opportunity to come back to Barcelona. Everything went well and I stayed in the company where I started with my internship.


3.What made you leave / stay?

In the beginning, the main reason for staying was work but in the end I met great people and my actual boyfriend so work, boyfriend and friends made me want to stay a while longer.


4.What you like the most about Barcelona.

People in general, the culture and also the feeling that it is not a suffocating city. There are options for everyone, various different places to visit at any time, several activities and choices.


5. What you dislike the most about Barcelona.

The constant hustle and bustle in the public transport and in the city center. Also the thiefs at the beach and the Gothic Area. Also, I hate the fact that everything is closed on Sundays.


6. Name a special place in Barcelona.

I was impressed with the quiet in the Plaza Sant Felip Neri, it is incredible how quiet it is in that square located in the middle of the city center. Also, I love the Parque del Laberinto, in Horta. It is very original and not so full of people.


7. Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.

Movement

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario