jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Eduardo from Brazil


Name: Eduardo Neto
Age: 28
City and country of origin: Porto Alegre, Brasil


1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?

I´ve been living in Barcelona since october 2007. The first 4 months in Barceloneta, after that I lived near Sagrada Familia for almost an entire year, an then I came to live where I´m living now, near Sant Antoni market, in the Raval.


2.What made you move here?

I was looking for some changes in my life. I had a good life in Brazil, but I needed more than I already had. After many years studying and working in the things that I like (sound producer, music and others similar things) I found out that I didn't have enough possibilities to grow profesionally in those areas.
At the same time, I wasn't happy with other normal things about living in Brazil, such as personal security problems.


3.What made you stay?

I still have many things that I want to do here. I'm trying to reach the same regular life that I had there, working just with the music and living well with that and, after that, I want to go further, and really make a carreer as a musician. Barcelona is not the best place to do that, because here we have some stupid laws about live music, but it’s Europe, and Europe is better than Brazil in this aspect.
And of course, I have my girl here, and I don't wanna go anywhere without her. She has her things to do here, too and many of those things we are trying to do togheter. Almost everything related with audiovisual creations.


4.What you like the most about Barcelona?

The mix of cultures.
Almost everything happens here. Concerts, theatre, museums, sports...
The weather is very similar to my city in Brazil. But it almost never rains, which is a plus here.
It’s a small city, it’s easy to move from one side to another.


5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona?

The tourists. Not the normal ones, taking pictures and going to expensive restaurants.
I hate the kind of tourist that come here to do every kind of things that they cannot or they are affraid to do in their countries, such as screaming all night long on the streets, piss on the streets, put trash cans on fire, throw things on people from their hotel windows...


6. Name one special place in Barcelona.

Montjuic


7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona

Mix.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario