lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Ana from Portugal


Name:Ana Azevedo
Age:19
City and country of origin:Portugal


1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?
I came to live to Barcelona in the beginning of September 2009. Im living in Vallcarca (near Parc Güell) and I’m staying just 3 more weeks, too sad.


2.What made you move here?
Erasmus!


3.What made you leave / stay?
I’m obliged to leave because of university, but it makes me very sad! And also Barcelona is quite expensive compared to Portuguese life.


4.What you like the most about Barcelona.
I love the friends I made here mostly. And I like that there is always a thing to do if its day or night, rainy or sunny. And I like that Sunday is still a real Sunday, and people are relaxed... and so on..


5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.
Hm.. difficult one.. I don’t like when it is too full of tourist and I think the beach could be cleaner, and I don’t like that they waste all the water they can at night “in order to help the environment”, and I REALLY HATE the mice running around in the city center.


6.Name one special place in Barcelona.
Gràcia.. (just one more: las plazas de la ciutat vella donde hay siempre música!)


7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.
Ta-se bem (my portuguese word) and amigos, música y cañas!.(sorry, its difficult to name just one)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario