jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

Eliah from Qatar


Name: Eliah English

Age: 16

City and country of origin:

I live in Doha, Qatar. Im originally a mix, my mother is Australian and my father is American but I have lived in Qatar for more then half of my life.



1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?

I lived in Sentmenat, a small village just outside of Barcelona, as an exchange student for 5 months.



2.What made you move here?

It was like there was something calling me to go there, I wanted to learn the language, experience a different culture and mentality, live in an open society and a european capital. My love affair with Barcelona began before I even arrived.



3.What made you leave / stay?

I would still be there now if I could, I have to finish school, I only came as an exchange student, I left kicking and screaming.



4.What you like the most about Barcelona.

The people and their way of life. People I found were so happy, honest, open, fun and welcoming. I adopted my host family as my own, made friends that I’m still in contact with and just the most amazing group of people who let you be who you are, let you be happy, and are really real people.
I also loved the place for the culture, the food, the history and the old doors, back streets and museums and above all the iglesias.



5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.

Cabrons.



6.Name one special place in Barcelona.

Santa Maria Del Mar, Sentmenat



7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.

Felicidad, Amor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario