lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Leonie from the Netherlands


Name: Leonie Scholten

Age: 26

City and country of origin: The Netherlands



1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?

I lived in calle Padua (San Gervasi) for 7 months.



2.What made you move here?

After finishing my Bachelor study in the Netherlands, I wanted to take a break from the life I was living. I really needed some time to relax and enjoy. I also wanted to improve my Spanish. I have always loved this language! My initial plan was to visit several cities in Spain during my stay. I started off in Barcelona, and immediately fell in love with the city. I decided to change my plans, and stayed in Barcelona for the full 7 months.



3.What made you leave / stay?

I could not build a good future in Barcelona. There are not many jobs, and the ones there are not paying very well.



4.What you like the most about Barcelona.

The atmosphere. You never feel alone. There is life everywhere, always.



5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.

The dirt and mice & cockroaches that also seem to love Barcelona. I also didn't like it that some people would just keep on speaking Catalan, while I already struggled to speak proper Spanish.



6.Name one special place in Barcelona.

Passeig de Gracia con Gran Via. I worked there, and loved to look down at all the business below me.



7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.

vividness

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario