martes, 12 de enero de 2010

Juan from Venezuela


Name: Juan Carlos Cañas

Age: 37

City and country of origin: Caracas, Venezuela (but lived 4 years in Moscow and 2 years in London)



1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?
I was there in September 2009 for one month.


2.What made you move here?
I attended a course to become a Spanish teacher at International House Barcelona.


3.What made you leave / stay?
I completed the course I was doing.


4.What you like the most about Barcelona.
I would say the local people I had the chance to meet. Doing this course with locals made me have a great experience. Anyway, the city itself is very nice. During my time there it took place the "Mercé Festival", I enjoyed very much all the free concerts around the city.
I also liked a lot Vichy Catalan!!! I miss it!!


5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.
Prices in bars and restaurants around to La Rambla!!!


6.Name a special place in Barcelona.
Paseo Gaudi, Hospital de Santa Creu y Sant Pau, and the empandas at the Laurel opposite to Renoir cinema.


7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.
Gaudi I will say. Cosmopolitan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario