martes, 26 de enero de 2010

Monica from Italy


Name: Monica Martini
Age: 24
City and country of origin: Campione d’Italia (CO) - Italia


1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?
July 2009 – February 2010, a really nice flat near Lesseps:).


2.What made you move here?
The opportunity I had in my Master of studying abroad for 6 months (Erasmus Exchange Programme). The city, the lifestyle, the opportunity to learn one or two new languages.


3.What made you leave / stay?
My university does not let me stay more than 6 months. I would stay.


4.What you like the most about Barcelona.
The opportunities. It is always possible to discover something new, something colourful, something interesting… someone new, someone colourful, someone interesting. Then you decide what can just make your life happier.


5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.
The Rambla, I think. And the uncountable attempts to steal from my bag (but at the end they never managed it;)).


6.Name one special place in Barcelona.
Gracia.


7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.
Colourful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario