viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

Malgorzata from Poland


Name: Malgorzata Szkudlarek
Age: 29
City and country of origin: Poznan, Poland


1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?
I lived in Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona, from July 2008 till December 2009.


2.What made you move here?
I moved because of promising job perspectives.


3.What made you leave / stay?
I left because of cultural differences to which it was hard for me to adapt and because I wanted to be closer to my own country.


4.What you like the most about Barcelona.
I like the fact that it is quite European compared to other Spanish cities. People seem to be a bit more open minded that in the rest of the country. The great number of foreigners living in Barcelona also contributes to that state of affairs.


5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.
Personally, I hate the crowds of tourists. Second thing - I don’t mind the fact that Catalans insist on speaking their own language, however, I do find it freaky that they seem to be really fighting for complete political independence.


6.Name a special place in Barcelona.
Puerto Olimpico and the magic fountains.


7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.
Smog and humidity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario