miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

Sarah from England


Name: Sarah
Age: 24
City and country of origin: Leamington Spa, England


1.When, where and for how long did you live or have you been living in Barcelona?
I lived there for 2 months in the summer of 2008 in Les Corts neighbourhood.


2.What made you move here?
I went there to do an internship.


3.What made you leave / stay?
The internship was only for 2 months, then I had to leave to go to my new job in Valencia.


4.What you like the most about Barcelona.
It's a really fun and diverse city with lots of cool neighbourhoods...especially Gracia and the Born. The architecture is amazing and I like the fact that you are surrounded by mountains and sea on either side.


5.What you dislike the most about Barcelona.
Like most big cities, I don't like the busy, bustling, fast-pace. There is also a lot of problems with crime, particularly pick-pocketing and mugging. I didn't really feel safe at night.


6.Name a special place in Barcelona.
La Sagrada Familia - it's not a very original choice but it's definitely my favourite.


7.Name one word you would relate to Barcelona.
Cosmpolitan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario